Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jackson


Great Grandpa Intagliata

He is a very good baby - just looks around at everything when he's not sleeping





Just before a sneeze









Singing opera style at the top of his lungs - he didn't even need a microphone!













First thing Friday morning


This is Becka less than 10 minutes after birth - I look more like I've had a baby than she does.







First Photo after birth - 7:17 p.m.

We are so happy to announce that our first son (and child) was born September 17, 2009, at 7:15 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long.

We got to the hospital around 4:00 in the morning and it was a long long, day (and night before). He was finally born and the doctor told us that everything looks perfect. Becka is still very sore, but doing well. He has blonde hair, and although it is still pretty hard to tell, looks to me like he will have blue eyes. He's pretty cute if you ask me. He looked much different last night right after he was born than he does even this morning. I'm sorry for not putting the pictures up last night. Something was messing up with my computer. The nice thing is that I can put up pictures of him today, too. I think you will be able to tell the difference between the pictures from last night and this morning. His head looked like a football when he was first born because they had to use a little suction to help him come out, but it has already started to look normal and they say he will be prefectly normal in a couple days. I want to teach him to play sports, not use him for the ball, so that's a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Steve and Becka!!! Awww....your little boy is so cute. The pictures reminded me of when my boys were born, the first child is always so special:) Enjoy the first few months, they fly by. Take care!

    Stephanie Cervantes (Johnson)

    ReplyDelete