Saturday, September 5, 2009

"The Baby could come any Day"




That's what the doctor told us on the last visit, which was Friday. The pictures here show Becka at the doctor at 37 weeks. She was actually 38 weeks this Friday. We told the baby it would be good if he decided to be born on Tuesday. That would give us Labor Day to make sure we have everything in order. Hopefully he complies. Becka is doing very well, though. Except for the HUGE stomach, you would never even be able to tell she was pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie Cervantes (Johnson)September 8, 2009 at 6:00 AM

    Congratulations Steven and Becka (even though I barely know Becka LOL) The belly is so cute! I'm sure your baby boy will be adorable :) What are you going to name him? I am having my third child in December, a girl! I already have David and Daniel as you may or may not remember. My girl's name will be Dayana Isabelle. I am so glad to see that ya'll are doing well. Keep us posted about the coming of the baby!

    ReplyDelete