Monday, March 28, 2011

John and Tamyra Schenck Kiel Wedding pictures

These are just a few of the pictures I took for Tamyra's wedding in January. That was the first wedding I shot, and I don't plan to make a hobby out of it. It is very hectic. Probably the only weddings I will do are the ones here at church. I enjoy it, but it sure puts a lot of pressure on me. You really only get one chance to make it count and if you miss "the shot" it could be devastating for everyone. I think I took over a thousand pictures that day, but here are some of the best ones I suppose. Some of these are multiples of the same picture, but I just like the way they looked so I'll put them on here. 
























    

5 comments:

  1. These are really great pictures, Steve!

    Love your header--Jackson is a cutie!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are excellent! I love photography, but I've promised myself that I'll never do a big wedding, just because of the pressure. But you did a tremendous job - I'm sure the couple appreciate your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wayne and Chris WatsonApril 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM

    Precious couple! Wonderful wedding! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so good, Steve! The one of Tamyra standing at the window looking at her bouquet is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete