Thursday, June 11, 2009

















Okay, these are the last ones for now - before this blog goes official. I thought I would put a few pictures of us up there. As you probably know, Becka is pregnant, and we are excited. She is due on September 18, but I think it will be sooner. The baseball she has been carrying around on the front of her little frame is getting bigger every day. In fact, I think it may be the size of a softball by now. We can feel the baby moving a lot! If you haven't heard, it is a boy - and don't tell Becka, but I am really excited. I think I would have been fine either way, but I am going to have my boy. Whatever comes out after this is fine with me. The doctor said he is really active. I think I'll put a pair of running shoes on him an hour or two after he is born and get him started early. We'll see how that works out.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - do I get to be the first commenter?? The top picture must be relatively recent - at least that little belly looks larger than I've seen it - in a good way, of course! :) Now I'm going to scroll down and check out some of the other pictures (none as lovely as Beka, of course!) Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete