Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Family - minus 1


I was able to go up to Indiana a couple of weeks ago for my brother's wedding. While I was there, I took a picture of my whole family - minus Jon who is in California and couldn't make it in for the wedding. I use this same technique on just about all of the pictures that you see me in, but I obviously cannot be standing behind the camera taking the picture and in front of it getting my picture taken - I have a wireless remote that works wonders in that area. I get Becka or whoever set up where the picture is going to be, and then I join her. The remote is so small that it is unnoticeable in my hand, and we don't have to try to put it on the self timer mode and try to run back into the picture - which is what I always used to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment